The Suite is a large room that can accommodate from 2 to 4 people. It has a decorated coffered ceiling and English Sanderson wallpaper.
2 double beds
- 1 double bed with memory foam mattress (size 1,95 cm x 1,60 cm)
- 1 double sofa bed
- En suite bathroom with shower
- sq. m 30
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in: from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
It is requested the time of your arrival. Check-in after 9 pm are not allowed.
- Check-out: from 8:30 am till 11:00 am
- Courtesy line with organic olive oil products
- Free parking
- Breakfast that includes milk, tea, coffee, cappuccino, organic fruit juice and yogurt, cold cuts and cheeses, croissants, local cakes and biscuits, homemade bread with cereal and seeds from the ancient village bakery
- Baby cot upon request
- Concierge service for the organization of bespoke itineraries and tours
- Pets allowed upon request. Cost per night 15,00 Euros
Prices per room per day
4 people € 220,00
3 people € 190,00
2 people € 160,00
Children under 3 years old can use a baby cot. The cost of this service is 15,00 Euros per night.
Prices could change during holidays and long week-ends. In the Booking section you can check the cost per period.
We reopen our doors on 15 June with big news. During this season, you can rent even the entire villa with the swimming pool. Read our proposals!read more
A selection of the best restaurants in Tuscia for all our guests. This is what we propose in this article: we present our partners and their specialties to complete your stay at Casina degli Specchi and discover the territory through quality food, local recipes and innovative proposals by young chefs. A journey that since November 2018 is also enriched by two Michelin stars!read more
La Tuscia è una terra ricca di tesori naturalistici, culturali, termali ed eno-gastronomici da scoprire anche durante le feste. Un viaggio perfetto anche per le famiglie che possono immergersi nell’atmosfera natalizia del Caffeina Christmas Village. Ecco le nostre stanze, i nostri servizi e un’accurata selezione di ristoranti dove trascorrere Natale e Capodanno, e luoghi da visitare.read more