The Suite is a large room that can accommodate from 2 to 4 people. It has a decorated coffered ceiling and English Sanderson wallpaper.
2 double beds
- 1 double bed with memory foam mattress (size 1,95 cm x 1,60 cm)
- 1 double sofa bed
- En suite bathroom with shower
- sq. m 30
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in: from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Early and late check-in has to be organized in advance. There is an extra charge for check-in after 7:00 pm.
- Check-out: from 8:30 am till 11:00 am
- Courtesy line with organic olive oil products
- Free parking
- Breakfast that includes milk, tea, coffee, cappuccino, organic fruit juice and yogurt, cold cuts and cheeses, croissants, local cakes and biscuits, homemade bread with cereal and seeds from the ancient village bakery
- Baby cot upon request
- Concierge service for the organization of bespoke itineraries and tours
- Pets allowed upon request. Cost per night 15,00 Euros
Prices per room per day
4 people € 190,00
3 people € 170,00
2 people € 150,00
Children under 2 years old do not pay using the baby cots.
Prices could change during holidays and long week-ends. In the Booking section you can check the cost per period.
The organization of the Chestnut Festival is starting. The folkloric event will be held in October. Many initiatives are scheduled for the 3 weekends of celebration: from the flag-waving shows to the historical parade when the 4 districts of the city parade in Medieval and Renaissance clothes, from the Medieval market to the guided tours in Tuscia. This year, tickets to participate at paid events can also be purchased online.read more
From April 2018 all our guests can benefit from offers dedicated to them to access the Thermal Baths of the ‘Popes’ in Viterbo and their SPA wellness treatments.read more
A full experience to discover the historical, artistic, naturalistic and eno-gastronomic heritage of Tuscia, an area located one hour far from Rome. It is our Easter proposal for 2 nights and 3 days, in collaboration with some of other local excellences: the Educational Park of Mount Cimino inside the Sant’Egidio estate in Soriano nel Cimino and the gourmet restaurant Osteria Belvedere in Bassano in Teverina.read more