This is the only room in the villa on the ground floor, with a vaulted ceiling and a spacious chromotherapy shower. It can accommodate from 2 to 3 people.
- 1 double bed with memory foam mattress (size 1,95 cm x 1,60 cm)
- 1 single sofa bed
- En suite bathroom with chromotherapy massaging shower
- sq. m 25
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in: from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
It is requested the time of your arrival. Check-in after 9:00 pm are not allowed.
- Check-out: from 8:30 am till 11:00 am
- Courtesy line with organic olive oil products
- Free parking
- Breakfast that includes milk, tea, coffee, cappuccino, organic fruit juice and yogurt, cold cuts and cheeses, croissants, local cakes and biscuits, homemade bread with cereal and seeds from the ancient village bakery
- Baby cot upon request
- Concierge service for the organization of bespoke itineraries and tours
- Pets allowed upon request. Cost per night 15,00 Euros
Prices per room per day
3 people€ 160,00 €
2 people € 140,00
Children under 2 years old do not pay using the baby cot.
Prices could change during holidays and long week-ends. In the Booking section you can check the cost per period.
A selection of the best restaurants in Tuscia for all our guests. This is what we propose in this article: we present our partners and their specialties to complete your stay at Casina degli Specchi and discover the territory through quality food, local recipes and innovative proposals by young chefs. A journey that since November 2018 is also enriched by two Michelin stars!read more
The organization of the Chestnut Festival is starting. The folkloric event will be held in October. Many initiatives are scheduled for the 3 weekends of celebration: from the flag-waving shows to the historical parade when the 4 districts of the city parade in Medieval and Renaissance clothes, from the Medieval market to the guided tours in Tuscia. This year, tickets to participate at paid events can also be purchased online.read more
From April 2018 all our guests can benefit from offers dedicated to them to access the Thermal Baths of the ‘Popes’ in Viterbo and their SPA wellness treatments.read more