A full experience to discover the historical, artistic, naturalistic and eno-gastronomic heritage of Tuscia, an area located one hour far from Rome. It is our Easter proposal for 2 nights and 3 days, in collaboration with some of other local excellences: the Educational Park of Mount Cimino inside the Sant’Egidio estate in Soriano nel Cimino and the gourmet restaurant Osteria Belvedere in Bassano in Teverina.
- 2 nights in the Suite or in the Junior suite of Casina degli Specchi. The Suite has a decorated coffered ceiling and English Sanderson wallpaper, double bed, sofa corner, bathroom with large shower, panorama on the valley and it is located on the 2nd floor of the property. The Junior suite has vaulted ceiling, large shower with chromotherapy and message, double bed and is located on the ground floor of the structure.
- 2 buffet breakfast for 2 people with local products such as croissants, bread and biscuits of Soriano’s old bakery, goat cheese, cold cuts, organic yoghurt, jams and juices. Everything strictly at km zero and served in the panoramic veranda in front of the fireplace.
- 1 aperitif for two people with local wines and gourmet products.
- 1 dinner for 2 people made up of 4 courses at the Osteria Belvedere restaurant (water and coffee included, wine excluded) located in Bassano in Teverina, 4 km from Soriano in Cimino. The menu changes according to the season and presents local products and flavors but also tastes of delicacies from other Italian regions.
- two-hours guided tour of the Educational Park of Mount Cimino, inside the Sant’Egidio estate, a private property that stretches over about 130 hectares of wood on the northeastern slope of Mount Cimino, where there are monumental old aged trees, caves, waterholes, rock outcrops, and monuments like the Trinity Church, the Steeple of Sant’Egidio and the dryers for chestnuts along the charcoal-burners’ trails.
- Concierge service for the organization of one or more naturalistic and cultural itineraries to discover the territory.
Terms and conditions: the package can be activated during the Easter week. For information and reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org; +39 3408516537; +39 3408646380. It is possible to book the room (Suite or Junior Suite) through the Booking section of our website and write in the Special request EASTER PACKAGE. We will contact you to complete the booking.
Cost per person: 230,00 Euro
Read more on Tuscia itineraries.